I have a few different ones as you can see int the background. In this project I just used one.
Screws go in a bit easier if you rub them in soap first.
Next step was attaching the box to the crib frame.
I made my legs from cutting this almost in half.
After adding some glue to the post, I added screws to attach them.
Here is what it looks like so far. Now for a seat...
We cut (by we I mean my hubby helped me this time) some various sized boards and nailed them in place. I then filled in all the holes on the crib with wood filler. I decided to add some decorative trim I had lying around to the front of it.
Every time I build something like this, I learn a little more. It is fun to see what you can come up with.
I was featured: