Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas time.  It is such a delight getting out the ornaments every year.  I love to see the professionally decorated trees, and sometimes I think I would love one, but there is something to be said about a tree that tells a story.


You see, each and every ornament on our Christmas tree tells a story.  I have a collection of ornaments dating back to the 70's.  Some were given to me by family members who are no longer with us.  Some were handmade by my Great Grandmother.  Yet, others remind me of special occassions, such as when I was in the nutcracker as a little girl, when I got married and when each of my children were born. 

Every year I get my ornaments out, I thank God that I have all of these memories on my tree.
Of course, a Christmas tree would not do without reminders of why we celebrate...
Jesus birth!

As you celebrate this Christmas season, may you be reminded of your loved ones and the One who loves you.

Have a very Blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment