Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm HOOKED

First, I want to take this moment to say thank you to anyone who has visited my site.  I am still learning and appreciate the interest!  I wish everyone a very Happy New Year.  Make it a crafty one!

Do you ever create something that you want to do over and over again?  I have really begun to love making things with hooks. 
This one is going in the kids bathroom.  Since there are 2, I am using this as their towel rack.  It was made from part of a foot board from a twin bed.  It was leftover after other projects had taken it apart.

I just made these 2, because I just love the ones in my bathroom.  Some hooks, wood and some moulding are all you need for these adorable hooks.

Who wants 2 large towel racks when these serve the purpose, take up less space, and are much more interesting.

What do you think?  Are you ready to get hooked?


Linked to:

DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You can never have too many hooks, ya know? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete