Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My favorite Author

I was raised in a Christian home and have known God all my life.  I never really felt that close relationship with him until this past year.  I started reading books by author Francine Rivers.  She has a way of writing that draws you into the story.  I never wanted to put the book down.  She has so many books and I have only read a few.  I cannot wait to dig into another of her masterpieces.  She has truly brought me closer to Christ with her writing.

Check out some of these titles:
Redeeming Love
A Lineage of Grace
Mark of the Lion (3 books in this collection)
Her Mother's Hope
Her Daughter's Dream

These are the books I have read so far.  If you get a chance pick one up and read it then let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment