Friday, November 30, 2012

More chairs

I have quite a few chairs I have redone, all within the past 18 months.  I wanted to show you the photos.  I only have after photos (sorry, pre blog days).






You may have noticed that almost have I have done in black and white.  I mostly shop for fabrics at garage sales since I can find some fantastic deals, but you have to shop a lot.  If you have ever shopped for upholstery fabric, it is very expensive!  So I do the best I can with what I find and lately that has been some black and white!  I am a frugal girl and will do my best to redo my furniture the best but cheapest way I know how.

You may be wondering where I find all of these chairs...
Once again, garage sales mostly and every once in a while I will get one from good will.
The bottom turqouise and cream one I found on the side of the road.  I will never understand how someone can throw something away that has so much potential.

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I have a rocking chair that my mother-in-law bought me a few years back, it wasn't really the style I wanted, or the colour, but as she's since passed away I don't feel able to get rid of it, you've inspired me - maybe I'll paint it and re-cover the cushions.

    Judi

    ReplyDelete